Vata Face Oil - €39,50
For dry, dehydrated skin with rose geranium, patchouli & ashwaganda.
Natural and Organic – Free from Parabens, Palm Oil, Sulphates & Chemicals. Ideal for dry dehydrated skin & mature skin types.
Vata nourishing blend combines a comforting mix of grounding, strengthening, thirst quenching ingredients for a soft plump complexion and juicy hydration. With the sweet, spicy, musky scent of patchouli and the sweet rosy scent of rose geranium tempering anxiety & uplifting the spirits. Strengthening Ashwagandha to boost collagen.
Gently shake the bottle, squeeze 3-5 drops into the palms of your hands. Gently rub hands together and apply to clean slightly damp skin with gentle upward circular movements. Vata face oil can be used morning & evening either on its own or under moisturiser & sunscreen.
- Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum)*
- Macademia Oil (Macadamia ternifolia)*
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)*
- Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin)*
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens)*
- Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera)
- Tocopherol (GMO free Vitamin E oil)
- Sesame Oil a deeply nourishing oil & much celebrated oil in Ayurveda. It is high in zinc, which helps your skin produce collagen. This gives your skin more elasticity and helps repair any damage. It can also help slow down the ageing process, as the oil contains an antioxidant called sesamol, which prevents the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Sesame oil is also known for its use as a natural sunscreen due to it’s high levels of Vitamin E, which can help protect skin cells from the damage caused by environmental factors, such as UV rays, pollution, and toxins. Sesame oil also contains several phenolic compounds, which give it its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Macademia Oil Macadamia nut oil is rich in monounsaturated fats and an excellent source of Vitamin E, making it easy for your skin to absorb without feeling greasy. These fatty acids nourish the skin, help combat dry skin and lock in moisture. It mimics your skin’s natural oils, allowing you to maintain your natural glow.
- Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil help in skin repair and damage control.
- Patchouli Essential Oil can help promote a smooth, glowing complexion, it’s also useful for reducing the appearance of blemishes, skin imperfections, and wrinkles.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil is astringent that tightens, brightens, and removes dead skin cells. It also has used soothing and antimicrobial properties which helps ward off bacteria.
- Ashwaganda helps in the production of natural skin oils. It is also known to aid in the production of skin-enriching compounds like hyaluronan (hydration), elastin (suppleness) and collagen (strength).
Pitta Face Oil - €39,50
For sensitive, combination skin with sandalwood, neroli & shatavari.
Natural and Organic – Free from Parabens, Palm Oil, Sulphates & Chemicals. Ideal for combination, sensitive skin.
Pitta balancing blend combines a mix of calming, soothing & uplifting ingredients for smooth, clear skin. With the rich, floral, balsamic, soft, and sweet accents of Sandalwood & the sweet, honeyed green fragrance of Neroli soothing sensitive, red skin & creating mental clarity.
Gently shake the bottle, squeeze 3-5 drops into the palms of your hands. Gently rub hands together and apply to clean slightly damp skin with gentle upward circular movements. Pitta face oil can be used morning & evening either on its own or under moisturiser & sunscreen.
- Apricot oil (Prunus armeniaca)*
- Almond oil (Prunus dulcis)*
- Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis)*
- Sandalwood Essential Oil (Santalum spicatum)*
- Neroli Essential Oil (Citrus aurantium)*
- Shatavari Extract (Asparagus racemosus)*
- Tocopherol (GMO free Vitamin E oil)
- Almond Oil is soothing for dry skin, improves complexion and skin tone. It’s highly emollient, which means it helps to balance the absorption of moisture and water loss. Because it is antibacterial and full of vitamin A, almond oil can be used to treat scarring.
- Apricot Oil is a light oil, due to its Vitamin A content makes skin soft and smooth seaps deep into the skin & provides long-lasting moisturisation. Its fatty acids act as non-greasy emollients to nourish and restore dry skin.
- Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil help in skin repair and damage control
- Sandalwood Essential Oil is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial properties that help in reducing blemishes and treating acne. It gives a healthy, smooth & clear looking complexion.
- Neroli Essential Oil regenerative qualities boost the natural process of cell regeneration. It is also antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving. This makes it useful to treat pimples and acne and reduce the redness associated with breakouts.
- Shatavari the saponins in shatavari root help reduce the free-radical skin damage that leads to wrinkles. Shatavari also helped prevent collagen breakdown. Collagen helps maintain your skin’s elasticity.
Kapha Face Oil - €39,50
For oily congested skin with frankincense, sweet orange & guggul.
Natural and Organic – Free from Parabens, Palm Oil, Sulphates & Chemicals. Ideal for oily, congested skin.
Kapha rejuvenating blend combines a mix of invigorating, uplifting & soothing ingredients for a clear, smooth complexion. With the rich lemony, balsamic scent of frankincense & the warm citrus fragrance of sweet orange it uplifts the spirit & relives congestion. The anti-inflammatory qualities of Guggul calms flare ups.
Gently shake the bottle, squeeze 3-5 drops into the palms of your hands. Gently rub hands together and apply to clean slightly damp skin with gentle upward circular movements. Kapha face oil can be used morning & evening either on its own or under moisturiser & sunscreen
- Grapeseed oil (Vitis vinifera)*
- Safflower oil (Carthamus tinctorius)*
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis)*
- Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carterii )*
- Myrrh Essential Oil (Commiphora myrrha)
- Tocopherol (GMO free Vitamin E oil)
- Grapeseed Oil a lighter drier oil helps oilier skins contains high levels of vitamin E, which has high antioxidant properties, and has shown to contribute to the reduction of damaged cells from free radicals
- Safflower Oil is noncomedogenic, meaning it won’t clog your pores. Its anti-inflammatory effects are also helpful in treating pimples by unclogging the pores and fading acne marks
- Frankincense Oil is revered for its ability to beautify and rejuvenate skin it also helps support cellular function. Its soothing properties help and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil contains strong antibacterial properties & can help to heal the skin from a breakout of acne. It also has antiseptic properties that help to prevent bacteria from spreading further and leading to further skin problems
- Guggul is praised for its anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps treat certain anti-inflammatory conditions, such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and arthritis.
Bliss organics is hand blended in small batches to keep everything fresh for when you place your order. I only use certified organic ingredients in all my products that meet the specific standards recognised by the international community. All ingredients where possible are wildcrafted & sustainable, powered by wind powered sourced electricity. Most of the packaging is recyclable. No ingredients are tested on animals. None of the products are tested on animals. Bliss organics is vegan as it does not use any ingredients derived from animals or animal products. No emulsifiers, colouring or artificial fragrances, synthetic additives or GMOs are used in Bliss Organics products.